Tuesday 14 May 2013

Styling: Southwold Beach (October 2012)

Copyright taberphotography.co.uk

I've got a really busy weekend this week so this is a cheeky scheduled post. 
I thought you might like to see these gorgeous photos from a shoot I helped to style a few weeks ago.Amanda, the model, came to me with some photos and she wanted a similar look for a shoot she was doing. The photos all featured these huge billowing dresses but I said unless it's designer/catwalk we would struggle to find anything with that amount of material so I put these looks together using the floatiest (am I making up words now?) dresses I had and a bit of trickery with some matching fabric. I think these photos are amazing and she looks absolutely beautiful!

Copyright taberphotography.co.uk

Copyright taberphotography.co.uk

Copyright taberphotography.co.uk
 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment