Tuesday 14 May 2013

Behind the Scenes: 1920's Music Video (April 2013)

 
On Saturday afternoon I got a text from my lovely model friend Amanda asking if she could borrow an outfit for a music video she had agreed to be an extra in the next day. She didn't know much about it except it was 1920's themed. I don't own anything that old (and if I did it would probably be too delicate to wear) but we did manage to put together an outfit which, although not 100% authentic, I was very happy with. I went down for a little while (they were shooting in one of my favourite local pubs, The Birdcage) but left before the action started. Amanda sent me a few photos though that I thought you might like to see.
 
Dress: Topshop (sale) // Headband: New Look (sale) // Earrings: Accessorize // Scarf: borrowed
I'd also given her long black gloves but they ended up on someone else (as you will see...)



The hair was done by the amazing Flamingo Amy and make-up by Laura Jane Sessions.
I have no idea what the final video will look like but I have seen a sneak peek of one of the leading ladies....
 
Photo: Ginger Koneko
 



 
I think it will be quite a while before we see the finished video but I'm looking forward to seeing it.
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment