Tuesday 14 May 2013

Styling: Happisburgh Beach (April 2013)

 
 So these are the photos I've been dying to show you. I styled this shoot on the Norfolk coast the Sunday before last. The brief was for a beautiful, natural, floaty feel and I can't tell you how pleased I am with the results. It helps that the model Jude (she works under the name Ginger Koneko, you can like her page on Facebook) is stunning and the photographer, Sean Parnell (also on Facebook) is amazingly talented. We shot in quite a few different locations - on the beach, in the rock pools, on the rocks, in the dunes so there's a good variation between shots. I borrowed the floral adornments from the lovely Hannah of Bohemian Love Story (again, find them on Facebook) and they worked so well with the looks I wanted to create. I styled 5 looks in total so there are two more to come but I couldn't wait any longer to share these with you!

 

 
 
 

 
I hope you like them as much as I do. I'd love to hear what you think!
 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment