Saturday 23 November 2013

Bridal shoot - Town Wedding

 
 
Photography by Camilla Andrea Photography
Models: Hannah (Bride), Jasmine (Bridesmaid) and Shahmir (Groom)
Hair: Sheree Greenway @ Empire Hair Artistry
Makeup: Sheree Greenway and Camilla Felgate
Flowers:The Little Flower Shop Norwich
Suit: John Field Formal Hire
Veil made by me.
 
Another day, another bridal shoot to show you. We shot these in the small town on Bungay in Norfolk which has a road of beautiful coloured houses where we shot most of these.
 
I was inspired by pictures of huge over the top veils I'd found whilst researching bridal looks and not really knowing where I might be able to get my hands on one I thought I'd have a go at making one. I borrowed a glue gun, bought some tulle and voila! I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. It was a rather cold day and (similar to Jasmine's cardigan in the country photos) I had lent Hannah my faux fur coat to keep warm, loved how it looked so ended up leaving it on for the majority of the shots. I lent her my wedding rings to complete the look.
 
I haven't styled men before so that was new to me. The suit was kindly lent to me by John Field Formal Hire in Norwich. I decided on a dark grey as I knew Shahmir already had a black suit of his own and I wanted something different. I also borrowed a pink tie but in the end stuck with the silver for these shots. The cane added a little over the top flourish!
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment